Stunning 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R w/ ABS KRT Edition: THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
(Photos taken before prep, repair and/or maintenance)
This bike is out of this world. A soft seat, a comfortable riding position, and Fast. VERY Fast. PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR WORLD ROCKED! With just over 6500 miles, this bike may take you to the moon and back, or at least down to your local bike night.
Championship technology comes to the middleweight class with the Ninja® ZX™-6R. With the biggest engine in its class, the 636 cc inline four-cylinder engine outperforms the competition.
- Selectable full and low engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of situations from advanced racetrack use, to normal street riding, to mixed / slippery conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, broad adjustability and smooth progressive damping
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offer light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) ABS with monobloc calipers assist braking under certain conditions
- Special Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) theme featuring Lime Green / Ebony bodywork